I have been attending krav-maga lessons (twice a week) for two years and always had low endurance. After every lesson I feel exhausted a little more. My stamina improved since I started but I still have big problems during warm-ups (30-40 min). Will adding any additional regular activity (for example swimming) help or make things worse?
Answering answerers questions:
- I don't have any special diet but I eat a lot of sugar due to intellectual work (i'm programmer)
- I did not used to be doing any sports when I was teenager (now I'm, 27)
- I sleep 5-9 hours but I wake up tired no matter how long I sleep
- I tend to not have any medical problems (I had seamen medical certificate), I have normal TSH level, should I make additional Thyroid tests?
- Last two years I've put on weight 5kg (now my BMI is 21.9)
Thing I call warmup contains almost everything starting from aerobic through anaerobic ending with flexibility exercises. IMHO it is nothing extraordinary.
I really enjoy this course but I really can't stand being sleepy before every lesson.