muay thai clinch throws ?
can you pummel and hand fight like a greco roman wrestler ?
g-r is much like thai clinch entries... you must accept and beleave this .
there are about five different allowed and used methods of throws from clinch .
1)first group is over hook-- plaaam.
2)next is belly 2 belly .
3)mixed grip . i have called half love vs body lock full love .
4) ***half over collar and other hand on bicept - c-grip-some will call this meat hook-swand grip . cobra grip.!!!
this is the most desirable grip because you can stear or move into elbow and more.
you must learn to pummel and hand fight -TRANSITION OUT OF THESE GRIPS.
slow and light weight pressure -grippings..
if you cant find a partner to practice with lift weights . bumbells and kettle weights- non-stop for five minute sets..
them middel eastern wrestlers use indian clubs and spin them all about the body -over head and around for
GRECO clinch aids every thing about muay thai clinch..
lets talk about CLINCH throws .
1 ) there is a knee bump lead in to pull type throw- this is like the one bukow does.
this is for a fast nimble fighter only. learn about push pull hand action for throws.
2) there is a leveraged throw -fulcrum , where you place your knee aside of the opponets thigh just above the knee
cap and pull them. YOU MAY NEED TO FORCE AND FALL DOWN ON TOP OF THEM-if fulcrum action is ineffective or failed..
3) twist throw -mostly from body lock .
4) pull down -sit down throw. MOVING FORWARD OR BACKWARD HELPS. backwards is much like a lateral drop but has a knee entry ..
5) from double collar tie-plumm twist an arm and stear the apponent step direction to twist quickly and jerk
there head down.
the majority of the time a knee is a predesessor -lead in and PLANTED in the proper place for the next action to
therefore you must have and use a good round knee and PLACE it next to the opponents thigh and explode into
you next move.
THIS IS JUST STARTERS FOR FULL ON THAI CLINCH THROWS .