|visits||member for||3 months|
|seen||Aug 3 at 4:19|
My programming capability:
- In my second/third year of being a self-taught programmer.
- Mostly use C# and C++.
- Good with Lua and Java.
- Ok with C and Brainfuck.
- Can use Visual Basic and GML, but would
rather smash my foot with a shovelprefer not to.
I have experience with the following subjects:
- Compiler theory (tokenisation, lexical analysis, semantic analysis...)
- CPU architecture (registers, the ALU, the stack, the heap, M6502 ISA...)
- Operating systems (syscalls via interrupts, drivers, fs inodes...)
- Threading (round robin, shortest job next, multi level queues...)
And the following libraries:
- .Net libraries (IO,reflection,runtime,windows.forms,drawing...)
|bio||website||None||visits||member for||3 months|
|location||seen||Aug 3 at 4:19|
3 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|