Software Engineer in the Boston area. Data Plumber. Minor Music Nerd.
- Languages of professional and amateur interest: C, C++, Java, Perl, PHP, Erlang, Objective-C, Clojure, Google Go, Python, SuperCollider
- Other learning and areas of interest: FMOD, LADPSA, VST, CoreAudio, and the like; Pd, Max/MSP; Processing and Wiring; GALib; openFrameworks; Echo Nest API; Hadoop; Riak
- Future interest: Haskell, Scala, nsound, Impromptu, Cilk, Hoard, Nyquist, Faust, Extempore, TBB, libdispatch
- Past: VHDL, µC/OS-II
- Republic of Nynex (installation at the Megapolis Audio Art Festival in Baltimore, May 2010)
- gosndfile - a libsndfile binding for Go
- Opera Omnia - Automatic remixer
Other stuff not ready for consumption:
- go-osc - Go binding for liblo, perhaps one day shedding the liblo dependency
- go-sc - A SuperCollider language environment written in Go
I practice capoeira with Contra Mestra Marquinho Coreba of Capoeira Gerais.