New answers tagged


Yes, both strangles and joint-locks are traditional techniques in various schools of Indian wrestling. However, in some schools there are restrictions on their use and they may only be employed as compliance techniques to manipulate the opponent into a pin (as in collegiate wrestling), as opposed to submitting outright (like in judo, bjj): We find four ...

Top 50 recent answers are included