team sports background (~ 11 yr) hockey, football
martial art background (~ 11 yr)
- stand-up -- advanced. power, competent footwork, impact conditioning
- grappling -- not untrained, novice
- dire self-defense situations (sucks, but yes)
strength training background (+ 2 yr)
- basic resistance training with and without weights
- dynamic weightlifting (Olympic), below advanced
- static weightlifting (Powerlifting), below advanced
with that said, it takes a lifetime to become a real expert. i'm no expert. i'm proud of all the training i've done but i know i'm only scratching the surface. the idea of absolute energy (chi/ki) is beginning to manifest after over ten years, but only vague. either way, the feeling of chi is a powerful feeling and i'll remind anyone that their breathing is the key that opens it.
thanks and good luck. i hope i can add something or other that can inspire you.
Montreal, QC, Canada
Member for 4 years, 3 months
9 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 '16 at 15:33